ROLLER COASTER REVIEWS

Sunday, June 24, 2012

WILDCAT HERSHEY PARK

WILDCAT

WILDCAT
HERSHEY PARK


After riding Lightning Racer, it seemed only fitting to ride Wildcat, another wooden coaster built by Great Coasters International.   This coaster is a twister with a pretty good amount of airtime.  I think that I liked the first drop of 85 feet on a right-banked curve a little more than I liked the first drop on Lightning Racer but otherwise found this ride to be less enjoyable.   Compared with Lightning Racer, Wildcat is a very rough ride.    At one point I felt as if I were suffering from whiplash.  Like Lightning Racer, this ride has a single seatbelt for each row.  One thing I particularly liked about this coaster is the fact that a horn sounds as the train is returning to the station.  An OK ride but nothing to write home about.   2 ½ out of 5 stars.   For more information about rides at Hershey Park, visit www.hersheypark.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment